Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

For Ryan's birthday I made him chocolate molten lava cake...ooey, gooey and chocolate-y. I had bought a special pan for making molten cakes, but I didn't use the recipe that came with the pan. This turned out to be a mistake, because the method for the recipe I used just did not work with the pan. I ended up following the recipe and putting the batter into a ramekin, which definitely worked a lot better. Next time, I will use the recipe that goes with the pan and see how that comes out and so the pan doesn't go to waste!

I bought a giant box of Scharfenberger chocolate bars so look forward to many more chocolate recipes...hopefully soon!

P.S. Excuse the grainy picture it's from my iPhone...not that my other pictures are all that great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment